• Converter bridge for 3 phase AC-to-DC power conversion.
• 3 phase IGBT inverter bridge configured by the latest 3rd.
generation IGBT and diode technology.
• Inverter output current capability IO (Note 1): (Note 1) : The inverter output current is assumed to be sinusoidal and the peak current value of each of the above loading cases is defined as : IOP = IO × √2, TC < 100°C
INTEGRATED DRIVE, PROTECTION AND SYSTEM CONTROL FUNCTIONS:
• P-Side IGBTs : Drive circuit, high-level-shift circuit, bootstrap circuit supply scheme for Single Control-Power-Source drive, and under Voltage (UV) protection.
• N-Side IGBTs : Drive circuit, DC-Link current sense and amplifier circuits for overcurrent protection, control-supply under-voltage
protection (UV), and fault output (FO) signaling circuit.
• Fault Output : N-side IGBT short circuit (SC), over-current (OC), and control supply under-voltage (UV).
• Inverter Analog Current Sense : N-Side IGBT DC-Link Current Sense.